(727) 252-9980 karen@envoytaxadvisors.co
Select Page

If you are a self-employed/independent contractor and file a Schedule C, Profit or Loss from Business (Sole Proprietorship) on your tax return (Form 1040), please review the following information on how to apply for Florida’s Reemployment benefits.

To start the reemployment application process click here

To view a video click here

To download FAQ’s click here