Do You Have Questions
Please visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page. You may be able to quickly find the answer to your question or find information you need online.
Contact Us by Email
Submit questions or comments through the RA Email Contact Form. All email inquiries will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Contact Us Directly at 1-800-204-2418
You will first be connected to our Interactive Voice Response system and presented with several self-service options. If you still need further assistance, you may select to be transferred to the RA Hotline to speak with a Contact Center representative.
RA Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Access information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Listen to important program messages
- Listen to detailed claim information including; payment status, determinations and appeals
- Change correspondence preference, payment method and tax withholding option
- Update CONNECT PIN
- Staffed Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM until 6:30 PM and Saturday and Sunday 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM EST
- Information about filing a Reemployment Assistance application
- Ask questions about requesting benefit payment
- Obtain detailed information about your account
- All other inquiries
The Reemployment Assistance Program offers proactive notifications to provide claimants with important information about their claims.
- Receive your RA claim information updates by voice call, text (SMS) or email
- Notifications will include; requests for information, reminder to complete Workforce registration, notice of payment processed and determinations made and more
- Sign up when filing your application in CONNECT or by selecting Notification Settings on your View and Maintain Account Information page in CONNECT
Agency Assist – People who need assistance filing a claim online because of legal reasons, computer illiteracy, language barriers, or disabilities may call 1-800-681-8102.
RA Fraud Hotline – Reemployment Assistance Fraud is a third-degree felony and can result in jail time. Report RA fraud online or you may also report fraud by calling 1-800-342-9909.
Employer Contact Line – For assistance related to an employer’s CONNECT account, responding to requests for information, and chargeability issues call 1-877-846-8770.
Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to the department . Instead, contact the department by phone or in writing.